Emily Rose has over 10 years experience in health and wellness and has a 3 year Diploma at the College of Naturopathic Nutrition.
Nutrition is a fundamental part of life – we all need to be well nourished for optimal health.
It is possible for you to feel better through simple changes in your diet and lifestyle to last a life time in health and wellness.
You can have more energy – you can achieve your goals.
Acute and chronic conditions can be supported – our health is our wealth.
Finding your own balance again can help you to achieve your absolute best.
Emily combines current up-to-date well researched evidenced based nutrition with a naturopathic approach.
Naturopathic Nutrition is the simple principle of using wholefoods as medicine and reducing toxic loads – resulting in self healing and long term positive results.
With knowledge in physiological and biochemical processes. Emily Rose provides friendly, professional and evidence based nutrition & lifestyle advice – to be the best you.
Nutritional therapy with Emily Rose can help the following and so much more:
- Allergies/intolerances – diagnostic testing
- Immune support -lethargy/nausea/sickness/autoimmune conditions/learning disabilities support
- Weight management/cravings/eating habits/blood sugar balance/eating disorders
- Fitness – sports nutrition/DNA tests
- Endocrine health – hormonal imbalance/menopause/hot flushes/Diabetes/UTIs/Cystitis/thrush/PMS/ fertility
- Digestive health – cramps/reflux/bloating/diarrhoea/constipation/Crohn’s/IBS
- Cardiovascular health – blood pressure/COPD/raised cholesterol/metabolic syndrome
- Mental health – anxiety/depression concentration/memory/dizziness
- Respiratory issues – asthma/coughs/colds/congestion
- Skeletal/muscular health – aches/pains/arthritis/sports injuries
- Skin conditions – acne/rosacea/psoriasis/dermatitis
- Men’s health – fertility/sexual health
- Women’s health/sexual health/PMS & fertility
- Safe and effective detox plans
- Sports nutrition/safe training/nutrient guidelines for optimal training
What happens in a consultation?
Emily Rose will talk to you about your medical history, family history and ask various questions about each system of the body – piecing together a unique picture of your health – in a safe, friendly and confidential environment.
The consultation will run for 1.5 hours and a personalised nutrition and lifestyle plan will be given to you to follow – it will be achievable and based on whole foods, it may include relevant nutrients needed to support you to be the best you.
It is recommended to come back for a follow up to check you progress – normally 6 to 8 weeks later.
Info and contact
First, book a free 15 minute chat to find out what suits you.
Next step is a one-to-one consultation, 90 minutes, £65 for a full consultation with nutrition and life style plan.
It is important to follow up on your progress:
Follow-up appointment 6 to 8 weeks later, 60 minutes, £45.
Emily may refer you for further diagnostic testing, and supporting your health with supplements if necessary.
Essential oils consultations are also available.
First session, 90mins at £45
Follow up, 1 hour at £30
Contact Emily Rose now, for the next step to a better you.
Find out more about Emily Rose here
To book a session with Emily Rose, please contact Anahata on 01273 698687.