Tuina – Chinese channels massage
Tui-na massage offers a wide range of benefits, both physiological as well as psychological, increasing wellbeing and the feeling of euphoria. Tui-na speeds up the body’s ability to heal itself. Tui-na therapy can help with the following:-
- Stiff neck & neck
- Restricted mobility
- Sprains / Sports injuries
- Back pain & shoulder tension
- Lower backache / sciatica
- Tension & stress related conditions
- Frozen shoulder & tennis elbow
- RSI – Repetitive Strain Injury
- Ankle or wrist pain
- Digestive disorders
- Joint problems or moving pain
- Fatigue / tiredness/ Low energy
- Insomnia / Headaches / Migraines
- General aches and pains
- Improving posture
- Strengthen the immune system
- Stabilise emotional conditions
- General health and wellbeing
Tui-na relaxes tendons, promotes blood circulation & reduces swelling and pain. It restores and treats injured soft tissue, which can cause displacement of the bones, and promotes healing of dislocated tendons and joints.
Like acupuncture, Tui-na massage unblocks the channels regulating the flow of Qi and Blood, thus treating internal disease by means of influence on the internal organs.
Tui-na, can be both deeply relaxing and also very invigorating, and after treatment a frequent remark often heard from men and women of all ages is, “I feel like a new person”.
Treat yourself to a Tui-na massage!
Full fee Tuina:
First session (includes full consultation) 60 mins at £45
Subsequent sessions, 45 mins at £45
Low cost Tuina for BeWell members (includes full consultation):
First session (includes full consultation) 60 mins at £30
Subsequent sessions, 45 mins at £30.