Kinesiology first session at £75/90 mins, follow on sessions at £60/60 mins.
Low cost kinesiology first session at £50/90 mins, follow on sessions at £35/60 mins for BeWell members.
Kinesiology was originally developed by an American chiropractor called George Goodheart. He found that by testing muscles before and after he made a correction he achieved better results for his patients. As time progressed he was able to make a connection between various muscles and acupuncture meridians. By testing these muscles the kinesiologist can get a picture of what is happening in your meridian system and how this is affecting you. But, equally, the muscle testing can also show what has affected the meridians in the first place and indicate what is the best way to deal with that stress, be it emotional, physical, environmental, nutritional or mental.
So, kinesiology is a blend of the principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine and western techniques that allow a kinesiologist to treat you in a truly holistic manner. Each person’s session is unique to them. Kinesiology can establish connections between imbalances and can establish which is the priority issue to be dealt with and what is the most effective treatment.
Benefits of kinesiology
- Testing for food sensitivities and finding problem areas in the body/ mind system, and in what order to treat them in, what is the priority?
- Testing for what type of correction is needed, i.e. supplements, structural, emotional, vibrational?
- Testing out what and quantity of supplements and flower/ energy essences (minerals, vitamins, amino acids, fatty acids, herbs) would work for client, combined with emotional release.
- Structural release, again in combination with all of the above.
- Energy balancing by balancing over and under energy in the body/ mind system ( I try to make this part of every session as it is such a good thing to do).
- Digestion issues – our overall health hinges on a healthy digestion, so this is one of the first things I would look at in a new client, depending of course on the reason they come to see me.
- And much more: see Sabine’s website.