Japanese Holistic Face Massage: £55/60 mins.
Japanese Holistic Face Massage: £75/90 mins (includes Reflexology).
More than a beauty treatment…
Japanese Holistic Face Massage is a therapeutic treatment of the face, neck, shoulders and head. It combines:
- Facial cleanse, exfoliation and mask, hot towels and bespoke organic products (whenever possible)
- Deep, flowing massage movements
- Acupressure (pressure point work along meridians/energy channels according to Chinese Medicine)
- Ritual of tracing meridian points along their pathways, around the face and head with the fingertips
Using ancient knowledge and techniques this treatment brings a wonderful sense of peace and harmony. Skin is brought back to its’ optimum state, leaving it feeling smooth and nourished.
Benefits of the treatment include:
- Improvement to the skin’s colour and texture, leaving it soft and supple
- Stimulation of muscles helps release tension and improve the contours of the face
- Improves dry mature skins and can help prevent blemishes
- Encourages lymphatic flow, reducing any puffiness
- Brings the body back into balance.
This treatment works on all levels: physically stimulating, mentally relaxing, emotionally calming and spiritually uplifting!
60-minute treatments are available, or 90-minute including hand or foot reflexology.
“Liz’s Japanese Holistic Face Massage is exquisite. It’s gentle and soothing and I never fail to drift off. This relaxation only adds to this amazing treatment with noticeable results and benefits. I’m able to incorporate some of Liz’s techniques into my daily skincare routine prolonging her good work.
Happy in my skin – thanks Liz.” — Les, Health & Social Care Professional