Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Anahata Health Clinic!
You may discover the secrets to a happier, healthier life by taking advantage of our many special offers on treatments, classes and saunas. You are always welcome to pop in to see us in person for a chat, a cup of herbal tea or a glass of clean, pure water.
You can book your classes, therapies and events directly through our website or through MindBody.
If you choose to become a BeWell member, you will also have access to many affordable therapies, as well as special prices on classes and our saunas.
Any BeWell (or BeWell B) membership starts on the date of your first treatment.
You can suspend or terminate your monthly payment easily at any time, so you are not committing to a never-ending contract.
Any suspension or termination will take effect at the end of that month. A ‘month’ is counted as one calendar month, starting from the date of your becoming a member. No refund will be given for unused parts of a ‘month’.
If you suspend, you can start a new ‘month’ at any time.
For example: if you started on 15 March, your BeWell membership will renew on 15 April; this is one ‘month’. Should you decide to suspend or terminate, no matter when you tell Anahata Health Clinic within this ‘month’, you will remain a BeWell member until 14 April (inclusive).
- If you would like to cancel or modify an appointment or reservation for a class or event, please click “Cancel”.
- “Early Cancel” means you can cancel or reschedule an appointment or reservation without penalty fees. This option can be used to allow another person to register for the appointment, class or event you no longer wish to attend.
- Appointments can be early cancelled up to 24 hours before the appointment.
- Class bookings can be early cancelled up to 6 hours before the scheduled class.
- Event bookings can be early cancelled up to 7 days before the scheduled first day of an event.
- “Late Cancel” means you are cancelling or rescheduling or not attending on the day with less than the required notice given above. This will incur a 100% cancellation fee, as we will be unable to offer your space to others.
You can buy a gift card through MindBody for any amount you wish, and write your own personalised message too.
You can also email us or call 01273 698687 to buy a gift card. Please let us know the amount and any message you would like to include.
Daily bundle: valid for 7 days from the date of your first sauna in the bundle.
Other bundles: valid for 12 months from the date of your first sauna in the bundle.
Postage, returns & refunds
- We have specified postage and packing to send items within the UK. If you want items posted anywhere beyond the UK, or you would like special delivery, please let us know and we will quote you the postage to be paid.
- You can cancel any shop order within 14 days without giving a reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire physical possession of the goods. Please send us an email to cancel your order, so you have written proof of cancellation. You must send your communication to cancel before the cancellation period has expired. We will acknowledge receipt of such a cancellation by email without delay.
- Any cancellation does not apply for the following goods in the following circumstances: a) goods that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised; b) goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly; c) in the case of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if they become unsealed after delivery.
- If you cancel within this cancellation period, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you (i.e. handling the goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, e.g. it goes beyond the sort of handling that might reasonably be allowed in a shop). This is because you are liable for that loss and, if that deduction is not made, you must pay us the amount of that loss.
- If you have received goods which you have cancelled, you must send back the goods or hand them over to us at 119-120 Edward Street, Brighton, East Sussex, BN2 0JL without delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate to us your cancellation. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You agree that you will have to bear the cost of returning the goods.
- If we have not offered to collect the goods, we will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than: a) 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied; or b) (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have sent back the goods.
- If we have offered to collect the goods, or if no goods were supplied, we will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel your order.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
Visit our online shop.