Oct 18, 2024 to Oct 21, 2024
Abdominal Therapy for Professionals (part 2)
Diving into anatomy and physiology we will deepen our understanding of the importance of this work and have time to discuss specific conditions you may have encountered in your practice.
On completion of this class, you will receive:
- Certificate of attendance
- Access to our extensive educational resources
- Ongoing professional support
- Access to our clinical advisory board
- Access to the Abdominal Therapy collectives ATP+ classes and our Educator Training Program
- And the opportunity to continue your journey with the Abdominal Collective does not end here. Following this class all our practitioners have the chance to attend further trainings with us, including our Wisdom series where you will join the growing number of practitioners worldwide offing this work in its fullness as taught to Dr Rosita Arvigo by Don Elijio Panti of Belize, her friend and mentor for 13 years.
I trained and worked closely with Dr Rosita Arvigo, DN since 2006. This work changed my life and I now witness how it supports clients on their own healing journey. Abdominal Therapy is my passion, sharing the wealth of information gathered over many years is a privilege.
I have been an abdominal therapist for over 16 years, working with clients as young as 6 weeks to the grand age of 90. I have been an educator in Abdominal Therapy for the past 5 years and have travelled the world sharing this work. I love to create a safe space where each student can learn at a pace and in a way that suits them.
I will provide you with a fun, thoughtful learning environment, there may be dancing, chocolate is considered an essential learning tool and at the end of the class, you will be ready to meet your clients where they are and empower them on their own healing journey.I look forward to welcoming you into the class and am happy to arrange a call if you have any questions or concerns.
Fees and dates
This class is only open to any person who has already completed their training in the Anterior sequence of Dr Rosita Arvigo work.
This is an in-person class presented over four days.
Friday 18th October – Monday 21st October 2024
Your Investment for this training is £850.
A non-returnable £100 deposit paid through Eventbrite is required to secure your place.
The outstanding amount of £750 is paid directly to Amanda via bank transfer no later than one month before the class start date.
This class will be limited to 12 participants.
All course materials are included in your investment.
Scholarships are available for People of Colour as part of the Abdominal Therapy Collective’s equity efforts.
For those that would like to repeat this class please contact Amanda for a reduced course investment.
If you are not a member of the Abdominal Therapy Collective, it’s time to join us now to gain access to the exciting training. It’s ‘easy peasy’ – contact Amanda and she will guide you through the process.