Jun 28, 2024 to Jul 1, 2024
Abdominal Therapy for Professionals (part 1)
The training consists of:
- Three self paced home study modules provided on the Abdominal Therapy Collective’s interactive website.
- A four day bodywork intensive, where further practical applications will be taught, learned and shared with other students.
Abdominal Therapy offers a uniquely integrative approach to abdominal and pelvic health. You’ll leave this class fully qualified and able to offer your clients a comprehensive anterior Abdominal Therapy treatment. This class will prepare you to work with men and women, children and adults. You’ll become part of a thriving, supportive, global, community of Abdominal Therapy professionals via The Abdominal Therapy Collective (ATC).
On completion of this class, you will receive:
- Certificate of attendance
- Access to our extensive educational resources
- Ongoing professional support
- Access to our clinical advisory board
- Access to advanced professional training
- One year’s Practitioner Membership with the Abdominal Therapy Collective (ATC). This gives you an active profile on the ATC website and access to our members portal which has a rich range of resources to use with your clients and further your own education, including access to videos of Rosita Arvigo performing the massage techniques and members events throughout the year.
I have trained and worked closely with Dr Rosita Arvigo, DN since 2006. This work changed my life and I now witness how it supports clients on their own healing journey. Abdominal Therapy is my passion, sharing the wealth of information gathered over many years is a privilege.
I have been an abdominal therapist for over 16 years, working with clients as young as 6 weeks to the grand age of 90. I have been an educator in Abdominal Therapy for the past 5 years and have travelled the world sharing this work. I love to create a safe space where each student can learn at a pace and in a way that suits them.
I will provide you with a fun, thoughtful learning environment, there may be dancing, chocolate is considered an essential learning tool and at the end of the class, you will be ready to meet your clients where they are and empower them on their own healing journey.I look forward to welcoming you into the class and am happy to arrange a call if you have any questions or concerns.
Hilary Lewin is an International teacher and speaker who loves her work and is proud to be one of the founders of The Abdominal Therapy Collective.
Having worked with clients for over 30 years with abdominal therapy, massage and counselling she is excited to share her work with you.
Hilary has a light-hearted approach and never fails to deliver a ‘feel good’ experience.
Fees and dates
This is an in-person class presented over four days.
Friday 28th June – Monday 1st July 2024
Your Investment for this training is £850.
A non-returnable £100 deposit paid through Eventbrite is required to secure your place.
The outstanding amount of £750 is paid directly to Amanda via bank transfer no later than one month before the class start date.
There are a number of pre-class assignments to complete so early sign-up is highly recommended.
This class will be limited to 12 participants.
All course materials are included in your investment.
Scholarships are available for People of Colour as part of the Abdominal Therapy Collective’s equity efforts.
For those that would like to repeat this class please contact Amanda for a reduced course investment.
If you are not a member of the Abdominal Therapy Collective, it’s time to join us now to gain access to the exciting training. It’s ‘easy peasy’ – contact Amanda and she will guide you through the process.